Central Jobs Senior Technical Executive Position at MKPL Architects Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Technical Executive in our business office, MKPL Architects Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MKPL Architects Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Technical Executive|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Manage and coordinate with Architects on any tender documentation preparation;
- Assist and support the office in any submission to the Relevant Authorities;
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the technical submission;
- Training and supervision of junior staff.
Detailed job description:
- Conversant and current with regulations and codes governing construction and architectural practice;
- Has BIM capability to meet job requirement;
- Conversant with planning and building plan approval requirement and process, project development sequence and schedules;
- Highlight any technical or regulatory non-compliance in the architectural designs and submissions;
- Perform troubleshooting and assist in resolving Authority related problem
- Correspond with the Relevant Authorities;
- Attend waiver meetings or consultations with the Authorities;
- Supervise and check the applications for planning and building control departments;
- Schedule work to meet submission deadlines;
- Calculate processing fees;
- Provide training to the technical team and continue to coach them as needed;
- Ensure that technical procedures, documentations and standard policies are adhered to.
- Liaise with architect for project information on the preparation of tender documents;
- Review submission drawings and tender drawings standards;
- Monitor and implement drawing standards on submission for improvement
- Min 5 yrs of working experience in Corenet e-Submission System
- Familiar with Singapore Code compliances and submission to authorities. BIM knowledge (revit software) an added advantage
|Address||150 Cecil St, #12-00 MKPL Architects Pte Ltd, Singapura 069543|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MKPL ARCHITECTS PTE LTD is well-known for our design, winning awards, and to clients around the region. We maintain an elite group of talented people who has the passion for their work. The company has expanded its horizon to many overseas countries.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join MKPL ARCHITECTS PTE LTD and has what it takes, please drop us a line.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 200812931W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)