Central Jobs Senior Treasury Settlement Executive Position at Maybank
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Maybank are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior treasury settlement executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Senior Treasury Settlement Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Trade processing for treasury derivatives, including both vanilla & structured products
- Perform reconciliation and investigation
- Provide support in projects and testing
- Perform OTC bilateral margin processing, including variation and initial margins
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in treasury operations
- Good knowledge of treasury products, regulatory policy
- Good analytical and MS Office skills
Candidate with less experience may be considered for an executive role.
|Address||101 Upper Cross St, #01-22 Maybank@Chinatown, Singapore 058357|
- Be part of the region's leading financial services provider
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maybank is a Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) in Singapore. For the convenience of our customers, all Maybank's 22 Branches and more than 35 ATMs are strategically located in both the business districts and suburban estates. Maybank is also part of atm5 - Singapore's only shared ATM network combining the reach of more than 130 locations of the six QFBs.
Maybank is committed to bringing seamless banking and a wider spectrum of value-added financial services to our valued customers. By harnessing the latest technological advances to increase our network's effectiveness, our customers are able to conduct their banking transactions at any time and anywhere in the world, via the traditional as well as electronic channels.
Maybank remains strongly committed to the Singapore operations, and our 32-storey headquarters, Maybank Tower, is the physical manifestation of this. As a QFB, Maybank Singapore will explore strategic alliances with the other QFBs for mutual benefit, and for the benefit of our customers who can expect to see a Bank that is closer to them - a Bank that understands their unique requirements.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201804195C
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)