Outram Jobs Service Crew Position at Craftsmen Specialty Coffee Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Service Crew in our company, Craftsmen Specialty Coffee Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Outram and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Craftsmen Specialty Coffee Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Description & Requirements
If you love great food and coffee and enjoy working in a cafe setting, this is the place for you!
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant
- Process customer’s orders and generate their bills through cashless payment via POS systems
- Provide answers to queries presented to clients regarding services and offers made available
- Respond to customer complaints and questions, resolving issues where possible and referring customers to managers as needed
- Use various selling techniques to suggest additional purchases and upsell to customers.
- Keep work areas, such as food preparation areas, and customer areas clean and organized.
- Stock work and customer areas with needed supplies, such as napkins, condiments, and cleaning supplies, and notify management when inventory levels begin to run low
- Serve foods to customers in an effective manner
- Clean all tables after customers have left and get such tables prepared for the next set
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to carry out required tasks in an accurate manner
- Ability to maintain composure during rush hours
- Deliver quality customer service and assistance
- Team player
- 6 days’ work week
- Able to perform flexi timing, and work on weekends and public holidays
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply!
- Birthday voucher
- Staff discount
- Uniform provided
- Sales incentive
- Referral bonus
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.