Central Region Jobs Service Desk Engineer – L2 – Ccna Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Service Desk Engineer - L2 - CCNA. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Service Desk Engineer - L2 - Ccna|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email professionally, courteously manner.
- Correctly logging events and reported incidents symptoms/faults, categorizing, and prioritizing them and documented the resolution in ticketing tool provided.
- Take end-to-end ownership (start-end) and perform remote technical troubleshooting for hardware and software issues through diagnostic techniques.
- Managing entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Ensuring all faults are progressed & cleared within SLAs by directing unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel including L3 team (Subject Matter Expert) or Principal/Vendor.
- Conduct onsite software and firmware upgrades (if applicable)
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance.
- Prepare operation and management reports when required.
- Minimum higher NITEC or Diploma in IT related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant in IT Service Desk experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant in Onsite Service experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Jordan Fung Si Jong
EA Personnel Reg No: R23112945
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Service Desk Engineer - L2 - Ccna position job vacancies