Downtown Core Jobs Shipping Assistant Position at HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Downtown Core and surrounding areas as shipping assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
Haier is the number one brand of Major Appliances in the world with 9.7 percent of global market share. Headquartered in Qingdao, Haier has over 80,00 employees across 30 countries in the world.
Haier Singapore is one of the holding companies under Haier Group. As the integrated regional centre, Haier Singapore is the main platform to provide Procurement, Trading, Risk Management, R&D and Big Data supports to over 80 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa and North America markets.
As the continuous demands from global businesses, we are looking for passionate Shipping Assistant to join our international trading team.
Based in Singapore, you will be part of the global trading team and work hand in hand with Senior Shipping Assistant to provide shipping support for Haier home appliances businesses in the world, including:
- Check the L/C Clauses and give feedback on the L/C clauses and any risks pertaining to the L/C clauses to business department on timely manner.
- Liaise with bankers relating to L/C matters, L/C discrepancy, payment of L/Cs and etc.
- Liaise with bankers relating to D/A and Bill of Exchange (draft) matters.
- Check shipping documents from vendors in accordance to purchase orders, sales contracts and L/Cs.
- Ensure documents are all correct and no mistakes before send to finance for verification and approval.
- Liaise with vendors or business department for any issues on the documents and to resolve the documents issues on timely manner.
- Keep track and monitor the original documents from vendors.
- Prepare full set of shipping documents strictly to L/Cs, sales contracts and as and when they are new requirements from customers.
- Prepare certificate of origin for Singapore Chamber for endorsements.
- Send documents and shipment advice to our customers within the time frame
- Arrange the despatch of original documents to our customers immediately upon receipt of original documents from vendors and keep track the arrival of original documents to customer hands.
- Ensure L/C documents are cleaned and presented to the banks with the L/C presentation period.
Marine Insurance Agreement
- Discuss with insurance company with detail clause and cost annual.
- Marine Insurance documents making.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum diploma holder with 2 years of shipping assistant experience in manufacturing or trading industry.
- Well versed in import and export L/C clauses and L/C negotiation.
- Knowledge in incoterms, shipping documents and marine insurance coverage.
- Team player, good coordination skills and able to multi-tasking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking vendors and customers.
- Haier Singapore is one of the holding companies under Haier Group
- Regional Role with Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Remuneration Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1984, Haier has grown from its humble beginning as a refrigerator company facing bankruptcy to an international group with global revenues of US$29.5 billion. Its businesses have covered a great range from white goods, telecom and digital products, home solutions, logistics, finance products, real estate projects to biopharmaceutical products. Haier aims to provide innovative solutions for a better life.
In 2013, Haier ranked the #1 global major appliances brand with a 9.7 percent global market share. This is the fifth consecutive year that Haier topped the ranking.Haier also became the number one manufacture of Major Appliances in the world with 11.6% retail volume share in 2013 for the first time.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 201129617G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed