Singapore Jobs Slot Ambassadors #immediate Position at Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Slot Ambassadors #Immediate and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 1.900 - SGD 2.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
|Slot Ambassadors #immediate
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
- To attend to players needs.
- Ensure that all Slot areas are kept clean and well-stocked with supplies.
- Verify and authorize slot machine transactions, including payouts and fills.
- Ensure that every slot machine is in optimum operational condition.
- Handle customer complaints personally wherever possible, redirect to relevant authority where necessary.
- Maintain effective communication and information flow throughout the Slot Dept, with other Ambassadors, Supervisors and Shift Managers.
- Protect all assets of the Company and the Slot Department at all times.
- Recognize, acknowledge and nurture new premium slot players.
- Comply with and administer Slot Department attendance guidelines and regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- Work in the slot dispatch office as assigned. This assignment includes, but is not limited to, utilizing slot dispatch software, dispatching slot machine events, making and receiving interdepartmental phone calls as necessary to assist in floor operations, and handling paperwork and operational supplies as assigned.
- To station at the Patron Verification Systems (“PVS”) kiosk as assigned. This assignment includes:
- To perform entry checks at PVS; and
- To perform premium status verification checks (i.e. Premium Player vs. non-Premium Player) at PVS.
- Electronic gaming technical background is an advantage.
- Slot Gaming experience is an advantage.
- Good understanding of Slot Floor Operations.
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,00 delegates, 2,00 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,00 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,00 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,00 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200507292R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day