Singapore Jobs Social Work Coordinator(3789) Position at Alexandra Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Social Work Coordinator(3789) in our business office, Alexandra Hospital.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Primary/Secondary School/O Level or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Social Services are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Social Work Coordinator(3789)
|Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
|Services, Social Services
- You will be conducting financial assessments and providing financial support for patients and their families.
- You will provide support to the Medical Social Work team in casework, programs and administration work.
- Provide financial assistance for patients and families.
- Coordinate work with patients including intake interviews, financial assessment and assistance, with possible extension to areas of medical social work, including home/agency visits, escorting patients.
- Provide support to patients and their family members at the reception counter and through enquiry lines.
- Provide information and liaise with respective MSWs to facilitate effective delivery of MSW services.
- Process Financial Assistance applications and submissions, to ensure quality and compliance.
- Provide administrative support such as preparations of monthly and quarterly reports, keep track of departmental funds, submit reports on the utilization of funds etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experienced applicants may be considered for the role of Senior Social Work Coordinator, with additional responsibilities such as supervisory duties, assignment of duties, tracking of task completion and quality assurance in accordance to hospital standards.
- Diploma holder in Social Work
- Effectively bilingual
- IT savvy and competent in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good interpersonal skills, helpful personality, team player
If the role sounds interesting to you, please contact us by clicking “Apply Now”’ to understand more on the role.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alexandra Hospital (AH) is a member of the National University Health System (NUHS), a leading academic health system and one of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore.
AH is the first integrated general hospital in Singapore to offer holistic care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings, and reduces the need for a patient to transfer to another healthcare institution. Under its team-led and programme-based clinical model, every patient is placed in at least one of five core clinical programmes by the hospital and cared by a single doctor and the same care team within one of the programmes.
As part of an integrated academic health system, AH is a dedicated site for staging innovative health and care as well as person-centric solutions to scope, share and scale best practices. Together with community partners and patients, AH aims to bring about seamless integrated care beyond the hospital and empower patients and caregivers to enable the continuity of care in the safety and comfort of the home and community.
For more information, please visit ww.ah.com.sg | ww.nuhs.edu.sg
Delivering ‘Incredible care and health, together!’
Members of the NUHS:
· Alexandra Hospital
· National University Hospital
· Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
· Jurong Community Hospital
· National University Polyclinics
· National University Cancer Centre, Singapore
· National University Heart Centre, Singapore
· National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore
· NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
· NUS Faculty of Dentistry
· NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 52929306C
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees