Sembawang Jobs Social Worker Position at Singapore Christian Home
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Sembawang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Social Worker in our business office, Singapore Christian Home.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Social Services are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Singapore Christian Home
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Services, Social Services
- Assess referrals and co-ordinate to process placement applications.
- Conduct means testing, social and financial assessments of residents and their families.
- Provide financial counselling to residents and their families, assist with financial applications where necessary.
- Work with the multi-disciplinary team on holistic care management of residents.
- Degree in any discipline, preference for those with Degree or Graduate Diploma in Social Work.
- At least 3 years of experience in Social work or related.
- Basic computer knowledge, familiar with MS office tools.
- Ability to write effectively in English and have good problem solving skills.
- Ability to converse with residents in Chinese dialects essential (in order to provide financial counselling to Chinese speaking residents and their families.)
- Team player, self-discipline in managing work as assigned.
- Must have an interest in working with the sick and their families.
- Welfare and Training Development
- Work in a place that staff can serve with love and pride
- Passion to contribute to the society
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Singapore Christian Home, located in Sembawang Crescent, is expanding. The Home is recruiting dynamic team players who are passionate and dedicated to care and in contributing to the healthcare sector.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S77SS0040C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Sembawang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Sembawang 2023
- Social Worker position job vacancies