Central Jobs Software Developer (front End/back End/full Stack) Position at Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central - Others and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Software Developer (Front End/Back End/Full Stack) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)|
|Position||Software Developer (front End/back End/full Stack)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Type: Permanent Role
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Working location: TBC
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Develops test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs.
- Identifies issues as appropriate.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar in software development.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in analyzing info, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Knowledge and experience with REST APIs, creating API centric microservices applications, working and connecting with API.
- Proficiency in one or more API M platforms (Azure / AWS API gateway / Apigee).
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Spring boot / NodeJS / Python).
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React).
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jobster Pte Ltd is a recruitment firm, with specific focus on permanent and contract staff search.
Previously known as Evohub Jobs, we were established under the Evohub Group in 2003, providing recruitment services and human resource solutions. In 2008, Evohub Jobs was corporatise to become Jobster Pte Ltd as part of our organization’s branding efforts.
We are reputed in the recruitment industry for our fast and targeted job matches. Specialising in recruitment for the Banking/Finance and Info-communication industries, our industry know-how enables us to ensure provide good job matches between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 06C5060
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days