Kallang Jobs Software Engineer Position at WIZVISION PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer. For candidates who reside in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at WIZVISION PTE LTD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||WIZVISION PTE LTD|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Participate in full project life cycle from requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Develop secure, scalable and good quality application rograms and API within allocated man days.
- Perform data migration, data transformation and scripting.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect codes and be esponsible for ensuring the codes meet the expected SLA.
- Participate in continuous integration activities and automation frameworks for testing and deployment.
The ideal candidate shall possess the following
· Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
· At least 3 years of project experience in application development / maintenance / support.
· Good time managent skills.
· Good problem solving & communication skills.
· Hands-on experience in transforming functional specifications into design specifications will be an added advantage
· Good knowledge in C#, **, Web services, SQL and IIS. (.net) etc
· Experience in AWS or Azure Cloud Platform will be an added Advantage
· Faster learner.
** salary shall commensurate with experience and qualification
|Address||56 Kallang Pudding Rd, #06-03 Wizvision Pte Ltd, HH@Kallang, Singapore 349328|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in Year 200, WizVision is an established Information Communications Technologies (ICT) System provider based in Singapore.
Its core capabilities lie in the design, development as well as maintenance of turnkey enterprise class software applications for both the public and the private sector.
WizVision also provides comprehensive IT infrastructure design, maintenance as well as hosting services for its clients.
Our clients include international banks,leading payment processors, large business enterprises as well as government agencies. WizVision is a registered GeBiz Partner with a S7 financial limit rating.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200002982E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Dental, Medical & Insurance Benefit