Central Jobs Space Management Executive Position at Watson’s Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Space Management Executive. For candidates who reside in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Watson's Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Watson’s Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd|
|Position||Space Management Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Who We Are Looking For?
As the Space Management Executive, he/she will work closely with Buyers on sales and space utilization review of product categories to achieve targets set in category plans. Manage maintenance of home shelf and promotion planograms in accordance to schedule and ensure planogram changes are implemented smoothly and on-time.
What Awaits You:
- Effective range and assortment planning for planogram. Proper planning on execution with follow ups to ensure smooth process on Planogram Change as per schedule.
- Support in the timely maintenance and execution of all planograms to stores weekly via Spaceman Program
- Troubleshoot for Planogram issue between store & buyer.
- Assist in creation & smooth implementation of all planograms requested by Space Development Manager and Merchandise Manager
- Manage the accurate linking of planograms to all new and renovated stores
- Resolve any issues arising from space management (trouble shoot)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
We Are Excited About You If You Have:
- Diploma in Retail Management or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in FMCG retail
- Meticulous, detailed and highly organized
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of Spaceman program
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical thinking skills & planning skills
- Ability to multi task
- Conceptualization skill of floorplan
- Digitally Inclined
For more information, please visit and follow our LinkedIn Page https://ww.linkedin.com/company/watsons-personal-care-stores-pte-ltd/ for exciting updates.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Watsons is Asia’s leading health and beauty retailer, currently operating over 7,800 stores -more than 1,500 of which arepharmacies in 14 Asian and European markets.
Watsons continually sets the highest standards in the health, wellness and beauty market, providing personalised advice and counseling in health, beauty and personal care on top of its market-leading product range, making customers LOOK GOOD, FEEL GREAT every day.Since 2009, Watsons has been the No. 1 Pharmacy/Drugstore brand in Asia*. In Europe, Watsons is also the leading Health & Beauty retailer in Ukraine
About Watsons Singapore
Watsons is Singapore’s leading beauty and health retailer more than 100 stores located islandwide. Aligned with its philosophy of bringing ‘more’ to customers’ lives, Watsons strives to bring the best in beauty and health products to consumers at affordable prices. A strong advocate of preventive care, Watsons has also enhanced its health platform with 36 pharmacies located within its key stores, offering services such as medication dispensing and review, health screening packages and counseling on smoking cessation and minor ailments. In January 2011, Watsons became the first health and beauty retailer to be awarded the Singapore Service Class (S-Class) Certification by SPRING Singapore, given to businesses that have attained service excellence covering areas including leadership and customer satisfaction.Watsons is owned by Hong Kong-listed A.S. Watson Group, a Hutchison Whampoa company. Visit : ww.watsons.com.sg
Why Should You Join Watsons?
Watsons is Singapore’s leading beauty and health retailer with more than 100 stores located islandwide. We inspire and enable every one of our customers to Look Good, Do Good, Feel Great every day.
We are building a culture that you will be proud to be part of. We foster an open culture of communication and innovation, readying the company to be agile for changes in the new retail age.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
- Fun and collaborative culture in a fast-paced environment with passionate and committed team members make up the Watsons Family!
- Flexible workspace with activity-based working concept that stimulates creativity, collaboration, and communication in a vibrant environment
- Equip our people with the right skills so that they can thrive and stay Fit for the Future.
- Good career growth opportunities and ongoing learning and development
- A competitive compensation package including a wide range of benefits and employee perks
- Privilege staff discount and Watsons membership points and vouchers
Are you ready to make an impact with us? Come join us for a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 198702314R
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Based on position applied