Central Jobs Specialist, Product Solution (1 Year Contract) Position at Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Specialist, Product Solution (1 Year Contract) in our company, Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd|
|Position||Specialist, Product Solution (1 Year Contract)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Etiqa is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. Do you have what it takes?
- Passionate about working with people?
- A creative thinker with a positive attitude & outlook?
- A strong dynamic communicator able to collaborate effectively?
- Willing to learn, adapt & grow in a fast paced work environment?
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
This exciting proposition allows you to work with Etiqa, a leader in the insurance sector, optimizing your unique skill set, and getting onboard our journey towards “Making The World A Better Place”.
- To conduct market study, customer research and competitors analyses
- To engage key stakeholders, e.g. Life Pricing, Channel Heads, distribution partners etc. to discuss and get feedback on product requirements.
- To assist in preparation of slides and papers for seeking approval from Product Development Committee (“PDC”) members on product launches, as well as taking minutes of PDC meetings.
- To collaborate with Product Implementation Work Group members in delivering timely product launches
- To develop and maintain product documentations and disclosure documents, e.g. product specifications, policy provisions, product summary, product FAQ etc.
- To ensure regulatory requirements are fulfilled in terms of product development process and product documents
- To organise new product launch briefings to Distribution Channels and internal staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Singapore life insurance industry, especially products and distribution familiarity will be a strong advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proactive, self-driven, positive mindset and highly adaptable to change
- Able to multitask and work well with tight timelines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Etiqa is owned by Maybank Ageas Holdings Berhad, a joint venture company that combines local market knowledge with international insurance expertise. The company is 69% owned by Maybank, the fourth largest banking group in Southeast Asia with more than 22 million customers worldwide in 20 countries; and 31% by Ageas, an international insurance group with 33 million customers across 16 countries and a heritage that spans over 180 years. As a licensed life and general insurance company registered in the Republic of Singapore and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), we are governed by the Insurance Act.
Etiqa has been protecting Singaporeans since 1961 with a range of general insurance solutions that constantly evolve to meet their ever-changing needs. As the appointed insurer for the Housing Development Board (HDB) Fire Insurance Scheme in Singapore, we have been protecting more than 300,00 homes since 2009.
In 2014, Etiqa added a comprehensive suite of life insurance solutions, including protection, savings and retirement solutions to our portfolio to better serve our growing customer base and the needs of the modern day consumer. We are rated “A-” by Fitch in 2017 for our financial strength and stable outlook.
Our relentless dedication to being a digital and innovative insurer has resulted in new solutions, such as pioneering EASY save series of savings plans online and direct to customers, and the delivery of a customer-centric experience, such as offering real-time flight delay claims for travel insurance, and usage-based car insurance.
Etiqa Insurance is hiring! Welcome to our newly launched portal, #connecTiQa, and explore opportunities for career growth! Find out what it takes to become an Etiqan and connect with us! See what’s available: http://po.st/n8GzAZ
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 201331905K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 21 days annual leave/ Attractive pay package with variable performance bonus, Smart Casual