Rochor Jobs Staff Nurse (gp Clinic) Position at Starmed Specialist Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Starmed Specialist Centre are looking for candidates for the position of staff nurse (gp clinic) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and domiciled in Rochor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Starmed Specialist Centre|
|Position||Staff Nurse (gp Clinic)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
StarMed is a one-stop day-surgery and multi-disciplinary medical centre that offers quality day surgeries and diagnostic services at competitive private sector prices. We are looking to expand our nursing team, to be based in our GP clinic.
- Manage and maintain medicines, consumables, and equipment including
- Conducting regular inventory checks and replenishing clinic supplies.
- Manage daily medication dispensary duties.
- Daily reporting to doctors of their patients’ results/findings.
- Assist doctors from various disciplines to perform clinical procedures/treatments in the clinic.
- Governance of infection control and other clinical policies in accordance with the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
- Administer injections and phlebotomy services as and when required in-clinic.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Singapore Nursing Board Registered with valid SNB license
- Minimum 2-year experience in the private healthcare sector
- Experience in GP setting is advantageous
- Valid BCLS and AED certification preferred
- 5.5 day work week. Closed on Sundays and PHs
- Sign-on bonus possibility
- Medical service discounts
- Career development opportunities
- $2,500 to $4,00
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.