Kallang Jobs Staff Technician / Engineering Assistant – Facilities (12-hrs Rotating Shift) Position at RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Staff Technician / Engineering Assistant - Facilities (12-hrs Rotating Shift) with full time working hours for our company office, RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD, for residents of Kallang and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Maintenance and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.300 - SGD 3.000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Staff Technician / Engineering Assistant - Facilities (12-hrs Rotating Shift).
|RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD
|Staff Technician / Engineering Assistant - Facilities (12-hrs Rotating Shift)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
Responsible for daily operation and maintenance such as
- To conduct the daily routine work and data logging to all facility equipment such as pressure, flow, temperature and equipment status for mechanical, electrical, water system, chiller system and exhaust system.
- To man the facility control room and monitor the SCADA system, record down the critical alarm and trouble shoot it and inform the system owner.
- To ensure the completion of preventive maintenance per schedule assigned by Technical Service Engineer.
- To stay back during emergency situation to trouble shoot and re-start back the affected facility equipment in event of breakdown & help out and assist the system engineer whenever is required and necessary.
- Supervise and monitor the maintenance service contractor and ensure maintenance works procedure is satisfactory done per scope of work.
- To do the light replacement at Plant room area, cleanroom area and admin area.
- To assist the vendor for any facility PM such as system switching such as chiller, cooling tower system, pumping system in order to carry out the work.
- To assist and supervise the cleaning vendor on housekeeping the facility area such as plant room, roof top, chiller system, scrubber system, cooling tower,basement area , DI and waste water area.
- To participate in Energy and water saving works
- Diploma / Higher Nitec / Nitec in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 2 – 3 years in similar capacity and working experience in related field.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Basic understanding of Electrical, ACMV, Cleanroom, Water System, Gas System, Fire Protection, Domestic Water System, Building Maintenance, etc.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Must be able to work on 12 hours Rotating Shift (Monthly Rotation)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RF360 holding is a Qualcomm subsidiary driving innovation in Radio Frequency Front End. Back then, Singapore was RF360 Singapore’s bridgehead to Asia since the early 1970s. The Company, then still a part of Siemens, has been consistently steeping up its presence in the region; and has since been playing a pivotal role in the overall business and organization growth. RF360 Singapore has evolved to become an increasingly important base for the Group’s SAW operations as well as the GSM Centre of Competence; and the headquarters for its SAW multimedia business and its sales and marketing activities in ASEAN.
The result of their research and development work is the Company’s innovative strength. Innovation keeps the Company competitive, enables it to grow and assures of the future performance. RF360 Singapore benefits from the synergies that arise from its ability to master and combine different technologies.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199700383G
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Kallang Way
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Kallang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Kallang 2023
- Staff Technician / Engineering Assistant - Facilities (12-hrs Rotating Shift) position job vacancies