Sushi Kitchen Manager/ Leader / Crew (good Pay & Bonus (2-3 Mths) (jap Restaurant) Vacancies at Align Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in North, North-East, East, West & Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.800 - SGD 4.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Align Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sushi Kitchen Manager/ Leader / Crew (good Pay & Bonus (2-3 Mths) (jap Restaurant)|
|Region||Central, East, North, North-East, West|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
- Perm role with comprehensive benefits (10-14 days AL, AWS (13 months), Performance bonus etc)
- Well-established Japanese restaurant with various location
- 6 days work week, 44 hours (anything more than 44 hours considered OT Pay applied to all levels of position)
- Salary will be commensurate with your last drawn & your experiences
- Responsible for smooth daily operation in the restaurant both the front end and kitchen
- Serve & Take orders from the customer
- in charge of food preparation, processing
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health, and safety.
Job Requirement (s):
- At least 1-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa(at)alignrecruitment.com.sg or press “apply now”
Regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meet Align Recruitment! We are a team of experienced and passionate recruiters and HR professionals who are committed to providing comprehensive recruitment solutions to help you find the perfect candidate for your business.
Our range of services includes Permanent Placement, Contract & Temporary staffing, and Executive Search Recruitment Services for all of our clients.
We understand the importance of building strong connections, which is why our diligent team takes the time to understand your needs and requirements to provide the best possible candidate for your roles.
We collaborate with various industries such as:
- Retail & FMCG
- Food and Beverage
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Information Technology
If you're interested in learning more about our recruitment services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Let us assist you with all of your recruiting needs!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202019155G
- EA No.: 20C0253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Sushi Kitchen Manager/ Leader / Crew (good Pay & Bonus (2-3 Mths) (jap Restaurant) position job vacancies