Central Jobs Svp, Relationship Manager, Structured Trade & Commodity Finance #seekbetter Position at United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
|Svp, Relationship Manager, Structured Trade & Commodity Finance #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be part of the Group Wholesale Banking – Structured Trade & Commodity Finance team responsible for assisting in developing and managing trade finance business focusing on bulk commodities (petroleum products, metals and soft commodities) and serve as a trade specialist to commodity clients. The job scope will provide you with opportunities to understand the mechanism of structured trade and commodity finance, its financing structures and technicalities.
Your main job responsibilities include:
- Manage and strengthen existing client relationships including attending to all client inquiries, transactional and operational requests with assigned portfolio.
- You are also expected to develop new relationships. In the process you will need to demonstrate good credit acumen to identify and mitigate financing risks.
- Responsible for preparing credit proposals, carrying out financial analysis, market studies, due diligence and other related credit reports.
- Supports STCF to attain its strategic growth targets whilst maintaining a high quality loan book.
- Degree with at least 5-8 years of credit and marketing experience
- Possess both general banking and good trade finance knowledge
- Has relevant experience in the area of Structured Trade and/or Commodity Financing
- Good analytical ability, highly motivated and willing to take on challenges
- A team player who is also able to work independently with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Some regional traveling is required
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193500026Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)