Outram Jobs System Administrator Position at Titansoft Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Titansoft Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of system administrator with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in Outram and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 4.100 - SGD 6.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Titansoft Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.100|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
We are looking for like-minded people who share a deep passion for information technology. If you feel strongly about making that great, life-changing (for you and the thousands of our customers) footprint upon the face of the earth, then we definitely want to speak with you.
Are you flexible…in terms of work responsibilities and arrangements? Are you a willing and able team player? What about being detail-oriented to produce quality and accurate work? Can you handle the pressure…to balance work and play?
And most importantly, are you a self-starter who takes initiative? Don’t wait for us to speak with you. (Hint: “Join Now” button!)
What a System Administrator Does in Titansoft
- Install and configure operating systems, software, patches, and hardware components
- Responsible for routine tasks by clearly documenting design, maintenance, and support procedures
- Standardize and automate processes using scripting technology
- Perform routine audits of systems and software
- Able to do research and deploy system enhancements with minimal supervision
- Execute tasks assigned by direct supervisor including scheduled after hours on-call responsibility
- Provide network troubleshooting and implementation
What we are looking for in a System Administrator
- Minimum Advanced Diploma in Computer Science or related fields.
- MCSA, MCSE or Apple Certfied Support Professional (ACSP) certification is preferred
- At least 1 – 2 years in Windows server configuration and troubleshooting
- Shell scripting (bash, Powershell) ability to automate administration jobs Familiar with HTTP, TCP/IP and related trouble shooting experience
- Experience in configure and implement Cisco, Fortinet or Unifi environment
- At least 1 – 2 years inone of following Clouding Services administration (Google Workspace / Slack / Zoom /Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management administration is a plus)
- Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory and GPO implementation, management and support
- Windows, macOS, Linux platform, Powershell script, Bash script and Dos Script for automation
- TCP / IP networking, DNS & routing
- Clouding Service administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to engage end-users and to understand requirements
- Have problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve technical challenges
What everyone gets in Titansoft (psst. We didn’t get that Best Company to Work for in Asia Award in 2022 for nothing!)
- 18 days of rest and relaxation for each year. (P.S. It gets even better over the years!)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses bench-marked against big players in the industry (Yeap, those companies!)
- Flexible working hours (Sleep in a little longer after fixing that pesky bug from last night)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Wellness fund (Flexibilty to use it for medical, dental, EAP or even attraction parks!)
- Very well-stocked pantry (We’ve never heard of the term ‘Hunger Games’, nope)
- Communities of Practice and Workshops catered for your growth and learning
- Substantial subsidies and programs to keep that creative flow while having fun (Health promotion program, annual overseas company outing, an annual dinner that nobody will ever forget, etc.)
- Hardcore work and hardcore fun!
Working at Titansoft will probably be unlike any other careers you have ever had. Discover why you should join us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Flexible and open working environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Titansoft Pte Ltd is a software company that develops tailor-made software solutions for our global clientele, empowering them in their quest to be the industry leaders. Yes, we develop full IT solutions for our clients. Fire and forget - that’s not our style. Our approach is to always inspect and adapt, continuously learning even as we make mistakes along the way - which is totally ok! We are passionate in our work and are continuously improving not just our products, but also our processes and most importantly, ourselves!
Check us out on our blog: https://blog.titansoft.com.sg
Curious to find out the life a Titaner? Check it out here: https://titaner.titansoft.com/en
Key Awards & Achievements
- Best Company to Work For in Asia - Singapore
- Excellence in COVID-19 Response (Silver)
- Asia Pacific Stevie Awards - Silver Winner
- Asia's Innovative HR Teams 2020
- Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards 2020 Regional Edition
- Singapore Quality Class (People Niche)
- Best Company to Work for in Asia 2019
- Singapore Health Award
- Best Company to Work for in Asia 2018
- Certified with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for Standard of Information Security Management System
- Dun & Bradstreet Business Eminence Award
- Best Tech Company to Work For 2017 Award
- Nominated as a finalist for 3 categories: 'Best Work-Life Balance (<500 Employees)', 'Best Health & Wellbeing' and 'Best Workplace Culture & Engagement (<500 Employees)' of the HRM awards 2017
Products & Services
We specialise in developing and maintaining e-commerce solutions for our clients. Our world-class technologies and services span across IT solutions, system management, network security, software testing services and more!
Services include (but not limited to):
- Software Consultancy, Development & Testing
- System Management
- Research & Analysis
- Video streaming
- Network Security & Consultancy
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 72617050000M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)