Serangoon Jobs System Engineer/network Engineer Position at Vertiv (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of System Engineer/Network Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, Vertiv (Singapore) Pte Ltd, for residents of Serangoon and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Vertiv (Singapore) Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a System Engineer/Network Engineer.
|Vertiv (Singapore) Pte Ltd
|System Engineer/network Engineer
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Who we are:
Nearly all aspects of our lives involve the use of technology. It is how we work and play and do anything in between. This connectivity or use of data is built into the very fabric of our society. It is vital to human progress. Vertiv believes there is a better way to meet this accelerating demand for data — one driven by passion and innovation.
As industry experts and Architects of Continuity, we collaborate with our customers to envision and build future-ready infrastructures. We leverage our portfolio of hardware, software, analytics, and services, to ensure our customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally, and scale with business needs.
Why Join Us?
- Meaningful and Fulfilling Work
- People-focused Values
- Global Talent Center
- Recharge Your Potential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion for trouble-shooting and customer service!
- Deliver technical support associated with the deployment of monitoring solutions as detailed within the Statement of Work as committed to our customers and see to its closure
- Act as first line contact point and escalate deployment or support-related issues to the proper channels.
- Support and assist pre-defined training when required.
- Diploma in any Engineering/IT/Network related field or its equivalent
- 3+ years experience in IT/Networking deployment/service deliveries
- Knowledge and/or experience in standard communication protocols like SNMP, ModBus and BacNet/IP
- Working knowledge of DCIM or Building Management System (BMS), Linux, Windows and Networking
- Good verbal communication, listening and presentation skills; proficiency in Chinese to liaise with regional Product and Engineering team is highly advantageous
- Experience in C/C++ application development is an advantage
- Positive attitude & good communication skills
- MNC World Class Working Environment
- Performance Bonus
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vertiv brings together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services to ensure its customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. Vertiv solves the most important challenges facing today’s data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,00 people and does business in more than 130 countries. For more information, and for the latest news and content from Vertiv, visit Vertiv.com.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 198205102D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Cash Allowance, Business Casual