Central Jobs Systems Engineer (no Exp Welcome) Position at Search Index Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Search Index Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Systems Engineer (No Exp Welcome) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Electrical
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.400 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Search Index Pte Ltd|
|Position||Systems Engineer (no Exp Welcome)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.400|
- System Architecture / Programming Exp
- Maintenance / Fare / Payment / Cash / Vending System industry
- No Exp Are Welcome To Apply
- Provide support in ensuring the payment machines maintain a high level of availability, reliability and performance
- Manage, monitor and track asset performance, life cycle of new and existing systems and infrastructure
- Develop and maintain Asset Information Systems
- Act as a System Administrator and provide technical advice to users
- Monitor systems and infrastructure availability
- Conduct root cause analysis and propose solutions to improve availability, reliability and performance
- Monitor and test application performance for potential issues and bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with relevant stakeholders to implement those fixes.
- Support in all related issues (inclusive of IT) such as Security, Data backup and Redundancy Strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- To perform Asset Integrity Assessments and capture asset conditions
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree in Engineering
- Possess minimum 1 year of experience in systems architecture and programming
- Prior experience from Maintenance / Fare / Payment / Cash / Vending System industry is advantageous
- No experience are welcome to apply
- Hands on experience on Data Analytics, Visualization and Dashboard
- Able to work independently and in a team in a challenging environment
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button or email your resume with the following details inside your resume for faster processing:
• Reason for leaving each past & current employment
• Salary drawn for each past & current employment
• Expected Salary
• Earliest availability date
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Yoong Poh Feng
EA License | 14C7092
EA Registration Number | R1105076
- Near to MRT
- Good Benefit
- Family Centric Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Index is a people-centric professional Human Resources consultancy firm, establish in 2014 and by our Slogan “Bridging Career, Enhancing Life”, We, The People @ Search Index believes we are the bridge connecting Companies to Candidates empowering them to secure their Career and enabling them to have a better life.
Search Index is an inaugural recipient of the distinguished HCP(EA) mark by the Ministry of Manpower
(By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.)
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201410806W
- EA No.: 14C7092
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Systems Engineer (no Exp Welcome) position job vacancies