Central Jobs Systems Support Engineer, Information Technology Position at Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Systems Support Engineer, Information Technology. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Deloitte & Touche LLP, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Deloitte & Touche LLP|
|Position||Systems Support Engineer, Information Technology|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Title: Systems Support Engineer, Information Technology
Work you’ll do
As a Systems Support Engineer, the identified candidate needs to be able to quickly and effectively solve IT-related issues as they arise. He/She is able to methodically identify the cause of the issue, evaluate it and develop a solution in collaboration with the team. With good interpersonal skill and displays high service level standards.
- Resolve IT-related incidents/requests (including software and hardware)
- Perform logging of IT tickets, tracking and escalating unresolved IT-related issues
- Assist in in new system testing and technology refresh
- Assist in Audio Video Conferencing(AV/C) procurement, setup and support in accordance to business needs
- Assist in IT assets management and record controls
- Provide on-site technical support to events
- Suggest improvements for procedures and controls to enhance performance and user satisfaction
- Preferable with 2-3 years relevant IT working experience. Entry Level candiates are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with AV/C system, Polycom, Zoom, Windows Operating Systems & Microsoft 365 office applications.
- Good team player, able to work independently to meet targets in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Effective time management is essential, proactive in getting things done in a timely manner
- Good in verbal and written communications to interact with staff and external parties
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience in ITIL as best practice
- Experience in Personal Data Protection compliance
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
|Address||6 Shenton Way, #33-00 Deloitte Singapore, OUE Downtown 2, Singapore 068809|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organisation”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see ww.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax & legal and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organisation”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,00 people make an impact that matters at ww.deloitte.com.
Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited is a company limited by guarantee and a member firm of DTTL. Members of Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited and their related entities, each of which are separate and independent legal entities, provide services from more than 100 cities across the region, including Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Melbourne, Osaka, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo and Yangon.
About Deloitte Singapore
In Singapore, services are provided by Deloitte & Touche LLP and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Deloitte & Touche LLP (Unique entity number: T08LL0721A) is an accounting limited liability partnership registered in Singapore under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act (Chapter 163A).
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms or their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organisation”) is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser.
No representations, warranties or undertakings (express or implied) are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this communication, and none of DTTL, its member firms, related entities, employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with any person relying on this communication. DTTL and each of its member firms, and their related entities, are legally separate and independent entities.
© 2020 Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: T08LL0721A
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)