Central Jobs Tax, Assistant Manager (gst) Position at MAZARS LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MAZARS LLP is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Tax, Assistant Manager (GST) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Tax, Assistant Manager (gst)
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced GST professional, who is client service focused, highly organized and detail orientated, to play a key role in the growth of the Tax practice. A key member of the management team, your role is pivotal to client experience, to accelerating team success and to manage our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Your responsibilities will include the provision of GST advisory and compliance services to our clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Advise clients on the GST implications of their business operations and transactions of various industries including financial industry
- Assist clients with the applications of GST registration, exemption and various GST schemes
- Review and e-file the clients’ GST returns
- Conducting GST health check reviews, GST due diligence reviews, Assisted Self Help Kit (ASK) reviews, Assisted Compliance Assurance Programme (ACAP) reviews
- Assist clients in managing IRAS GST audits/investigations
- Assist clients in seeking GST rulings from IRAS
- Supporting the partners in developing the GST practice and be involved in any other adhoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partners
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Finance, or relevant discipline preferably with a professional qualification as recognised by SCTP
- Minimum 5 years of Singapore GST experience, preferably from a professional services firm/accounting firm
- Must be familiar with Singapore Tax laws and guidelines
- Strong delivery, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery
- Proven leadership, client, staff and project management and analytical skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, and ability to work across all levels. Effectively bilingual
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Motivated and looking for career growth and development
- Possessing an accreditation by SCTP will be an advantage, eg. Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) (GST) or Accredited Tax Advisor (GST)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 44,00 professionals – 28,00+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,00+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: T07LL0916H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Flexible benefits, Birthday Leave, Family Care leave, Dress code: Smart Casual