Central Jobs Tax Consultant Position at Page Personnel
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Tax Consultant in our company, Page Personnel. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Providing an array of services under their portfolio, the company has consistently enjoyed year-on-year revenue growth. To support the continuous growth, the team is hiring across various levels specifically within Corporate/Indirect Tax to scale the business function based here in Singapore.
Our client is a global professional services organization, with a strong presence across more than a network of 60 countries.
Reporting to the Director/Partners, you will:
- Provide Tax advisory services to clientele on the implications of their operations and transactions related to GST matters or manage client portfolio in the area of tax compliance and provide tax advisory services
- Review and support external stakeholders on matters related to Tax Authorities (e.g GST registration, schemes), and for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Perform health check reviews, due diligence reviews, reviews related to GST and compliance matters or/review, provide recommendations, solutions on clients’ portfolio and to understand what they have on hand and how this portfolio is to translate into a target revenue.
- Support the directors in guiding/supervising team members
- Assist clients in managing IRAS GST audits/investigations
- Assist clients in seeking GST rulings from IRAS
- Supporting the partners in developing the GST practice and being involved in any other ad-hoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partners.
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Finance or related SCTP accreditations in GST
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Singapore.
- Experience in professional services are beneficial with familiarity to Singapore Tax laws
- Able to handle tight deadlines and multitask
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, and ability to work across all levels
- Strong team player
- Motivated and looking for career growth and development
- Leadership opportunities as a team leader
- Being empowered to develop the team and people management
- Attractive remuneration package and flexible work arrangement
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.
- Strong career development and growth opportunities
- Leading global professional services firm
- Flexible work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Page Personnel is an established brand globally with 85 offices in 20 countries. The philosophy behind Page Personnel in Singapore is simple. We see an opportunity to deliver a specialist, high quality recruitment service in the placement of junior finance and accounting as well as secretarial and office support staff.
With Page Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199804751N
- EA No.: 18C9065
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days