Central Region Jobs Team Assistant (central, Oil & Gas) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as team assistant (central, oil & gas) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 4.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Team Assistant (central, Oil & Gas)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
Our Client is one of the leader in the oil and gas industry, they are currently hiring a team assistant to assist the manager in day to day operations and the functions include but not limited : Calendar management, business arrangements, events, logistics and administrative work.
Salary up to $400
- Facilitate meetings where there are complex requirements, such as room availability issues or other tech requirements
- Support the VP P&C T&S with administrative and required matters
- Liaise with internal and external contacts in the course of handling business arrangements. Liaise with other teams/PAs where necessary to ensure alignment on meeting schedules
- Support new joiners onboarding for new team members, IT set up, accyss, equipment, stakeholder meetings, corporate card etc.
- SAP items including prepare requests for payment. Code invoices and forward the same to approvers and manage third party invoices.
- Manage team filing of contracts and maintaining of security provisions.
- Facilitate occasional large events and liaise with corporate event planners and hotels etc.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with peers and other staff
- Work with the broader administrative group and support with office-wide event logistics
- General office admin: Act as a point of contact on a day-to-day basis, often in the absence of supervision.
- Management of invoices.
- Log various IT requests and faults.
- Meet and greet guests.
- The role is fast paced which requires a highly professional response to requests. The individual will need to be able to work independently as well as be a good team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to build strong internal and external relationships, customer service, team player, able to work globally across cultures
- High standard of personal integrity with regard to business confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess good organizational and inter-personal skills, display courtesy in the face of changing priorities, frequently use good judgment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate, Internet/Intranet skills, awareness of technology
Interested candidates may apply through the application system. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 2007268E EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R21103542 (Ling Kai Jin)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Team Assistant (central, Oil & Gas) position job vacancies