Outram Jobs Technical Service Team Lead Position at Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Outram and surrounding areas as technical service team lead with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electronics.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Technical Service Team Lead|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Comprehensive health benefits
- AWS + Performance Bonus + Transport + HP
- Friendly environment
- Oversee the whole process of service cum maintenance workflow
- Front line contact with client representatives on all service/maintenance related issues
- Lead a team of service team members
- Prepare service scope and develop service plans, define resource loading, skill requirements, tracking milestones and metrics
- Determine new, creative ways to employ teams on service deliveries and distribute responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day client interactions and expectations for optimal results
- Continually seek and capitalize upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Possess a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Be responsible for operationally managing multiple aspects of the team.
- Ensure smooth progress and timely delivery and completion of maintenance commitments to clients
- Perform a wide variety of technical and non-technical tasks
- Min Nitec diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with at least 3 years working experience
- Hands-on experience in security systems such as Integrated Security Management Systems, Card Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems and CCTV systems is a must
- Hands-on experience in security system configuration, application programming and integration with third-party systems will be an advantage
- Technology savvy (hardware & software)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Customer service and business orientated with good initiative and adaptability
- We respect each other and help one another
- Attractive package (AWS, VB, comprehensive health benefits!)
- Immediate vacancy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Looking for a career where you can unleash your potential?
Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd, incorporated in 1977, is one of Asia’s leading security providers to businesses and governments across Asia. Our strong service infrastructure, supported by innovative solution offerings has propelled us to become one of the emerging leaders with a remarkable track record.
Here, we advocate the importance of continuous learning where individuals are groomed and their potential realized. Our success today is attributed to a team of dynamic and passionate individuals, who, over the years, grew and excelled in an environment where opportunities and professional enhancements abound. We believe that individuals equipped with positive attitude and right skill sets will thrive and succeed. If you have the passion, drive and determination to succeed, we want to meet you!
- Industry: Security / Law Enforcement
- Registration No.: 197700631N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Will be briefed upon interview