Central Jobs Technical Superintendent (product/bunker Tanker)(coc 1 Or 2) Position at GMP Technologies – Engineering
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Technical Superintendent (Product/Bunker Tanker)(COC 1 or 2). For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at GMP Technologies - Engineering and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|GMP Technologies – Engineering
|Technical Superintendent (product/bunker Tanker)(coc 1 Or 2)
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as ” Technical Superintendent (Coastal/Product Tanker)(COC 1 or 2)”.
In this role, your overall responsibilities will include amongst others : vessel maintenance as per Classification Society requirement, dry docking preparation, repair specification, monitoring of repairs, internal audits, risk assessment, carrying out investigation work on incident happenings and report accordingly, crewing matters, ship inspection, adhere to operational standards set by owners, maintain vessel allocated budget, compliance and system maintenance etc
- Class 1 or 2 Certificate of Competency
- Sailing experience as Chief Engineer or Second Engineer on board tankers
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience on shore as Technical Superintendent in tanker companies
- Willing to travel on job requirement (on rotational basis amongst a team of 5 or so)
- Excellent and Professional work attitude
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external parties
- Must be familiar with Oil Majors Requirements
To apply, please visit : ww.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16658. Alternatively, you may do a quick apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055
|1 Finlayson Green, #10-00 GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd, One Finlayson Green, Singapura 049246
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GMP Technologies is a division of The GMP Group.
Founded in 1991, The GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. Since its inception, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with a branch office in Malaysia. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services affirm GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
RECRUITMENT I TECHNOLOGIES I BANKING I INTERNATIONAL I CONSULTANCY I
Voted on of Top 10 recruitment agencies by HR practitioners since 2006 (Human Resources magazine).
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 09C3051
- EA No.: 11C3793
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees