Central Region Jobs Temp Compliance Officer | Up To $4000 |wa 92731413 Position at RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of TEMP Compliance Officer | Up to $4000 |WA 92731413. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd|
|Position||Temp Compliance Officer | Up To $4000 |wa 92731413|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
•Duration: 6 months
•Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 6pm
•Salary: Up to $400 (basic)
• Location: Raffles Place
RecruitFirst is hiring, you will be outsourced to our Client!
• Work as a team to execute entire suite of Sales Compliance Programs, which includes a score card audit
• Conduct client surveys must be able to speak to clients with negative experiences
• Support the team in administrative work
• Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks, threats & technologies to safeguard the company
• Highlight any potential concerns/risks & proactively shares best risk management practices
• Diploma or Degree holder in finance related field.
• Prior experience in compliance from insurance industry would be a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Discipline in meeting strict timelines and goal oriented
• Team player with strong accountability over personal and team deliverables
• High Level of integrity & takes initiative to improve & embrace changes
*Interested applicants, please send your resume with reason(s) for leaving previous employment(s), notice period, last drawn and expected salary to WA 92731413. (Bryan)
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed, thank you.
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd E.A. 13C6342
Tay Wei Huah (Bryan) – R23112463
EA License No: 13C6342
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 13C6342
- EA No.: 13C6342
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Specific Location: Promenade
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Temp Compliance Officer | Up To $4000 |wa 92731413 position job vacancies