Central Jobs Temp Data Entry (digitalisation) Position at CHIP ENG SENG GROUP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Temp Data Entry (Digitalisation). For those of you who live in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, CHIP ENG SENG GROUP, and able to under a tempoaray working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 1.700 - SGD 1.800. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CHIP ENG SENG GROUP|
|Position||Temp Data Entry (digitalisation)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 1.800|
- To do the QS BOQ for the Data Migration
- To find the Construction inspection form drawing attachment
- Polytechnic or JC or undergraduate
- Have experience in Construction industry will be an advantage
- Able to work independently or as a team
- Chances to convert to permanent role
|Address||171 Chin Swee Rd, Chip Eng Seng, Singapore 169877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The history of Chip Eng Seng Group goes all the way back to the 1960s, when its founder, Mr Lim Tiam Seng started the business as a building subcontractor for conventional landed properties. With competitive pricing and quality work, the business grew and the company began taking on the role of a main contractor. In 1982, the company won its first Singapore Housing and Development Board (HDB) project as a main contractor. With that, the company continued to establish its position in HDB public housing construction. Over the years, it grew from strength to strength and diversified into the construction of private condominium and executive condominium projects, as well as engaged in precast fabrication.
Leveraging on its accumulated experience and know-how, the Group scaled up the property value chain to undertake property development and investment in the 1990s. Today, its property development and investment portfolio spans shophouses, residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use development projects. To further diversify its business, the Group made its foray into the hospitality industry in 2015 and the education sector in 2018. In 2019, the Group started its civil infrastructure business with acquisition of an established design and build construction service provider to augment its construction business. Currently, the Group has business presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand and the Maldives.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 198802355C
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Depend on position
- Specific Location: Chinatown
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Temp Data Entry (digitalisation) position job vacancies
- Temporary job vacancies in 2023