Central Jobs Temp / Part-time Admin Assistant (data Entry) Position at STARMED SPECIALIST CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||STARMED SPECIALIST CENTRE PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Temp / Part-time Admin Assistant (data Entry)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
StarMed is a one-stop day-surgery and multi-disciplinary medical centre that offers quality day surgeries and diagnostic services at competitive private sector prices.
We are looking for temp / part-timer to perform administrative duties such data entry, uploading of information, documents, and other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Able to commence within short notice
- Can commit at least 4-5 days a week, office hours. Weekdays only
- IT-savvy, attention to details, and meticulous
- Good interpersonal skills, a good team player, and has good time management skills
|Address||12 Farrer Park Station Rd, StarMed Specialist Centre, Singapura 217565|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
StarMed Specialist Centre is an advanced one-stop specialist centre with a comprehensive range of clinics and services. As part of the HMI Group, StarMed was set up by established doctors looking for a better way to deliver healthcare in Singapore. We focus on reducing the friction in healthcare –from the constant moving from department to department to ensuring our staff remember your name.
With more than 30 experienced doctors, StarMed’s specialties include cardiology, urology, digestive, orthopedic, minimally invasive surgeries and radiology services.
Our founding team of specialists are well-versed with Singapore’s healthcare ecosystem, having worked for many years in public hospitals here. In addition, they have received comprehensive training overseas from prestigious institutions, introducing them to the success of ambulatory care.
With modern surgical and imaging technology, a vast array of minimally invasive therapy options for precision and quick recovery, and a system built on quality care, speed and efficiency, StarMed aims to address the pressing need of our patients.
Find out more about StarMed Specialist Centre at https://starmedspecialist.com/about-us/
StarMed Specialist Centre provides one-stop ambulatory care (Business Times): https://ww.businesstimes.com.sg/hub/whos-who-in-healthcare-2019/starmed-specialist-centre-provides-one-stop-ambulatory-care
HMI Group Expands Singapore Presence (AsiaOne): https://ww.asiaone.com/business/hmi-group-expands-singapore-presence-doubles-down-value-based-care-offering
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201629251M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days