Toa Payoh Jobs Temporary Import Export Admin Assistant Position at Fleischhacker LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Fleischhacker LLP is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Temporary Import Export Admin Assistant for our office.
This position requires a tempoaray working hours system which domiciled in Toa Payoh and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Temporary Import Export Admin Assistant|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Process purchase requisitions timely and ensure that purchase orders are being issued to suppliers accordingly;
- Maintain proper documentation and perform data entry for inbound and outbound shipments;
- Perform accurate and timely inventory updates and facilitate the movement of inbound and outbound shipments;
- Liaise with hauliers/freight forwarders on import/export shipments;
- Coordinate with external warehouse for storage and transportation for deliveries;
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Logistics Manager.
Do note that this is a 6 months’ non-renewable contract.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Freight knowledge preferred.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To be able to work well independently as well as in a team.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||1 Lor 2 Toa Payoh, #04-03 Fleischhacker LLP, Braddell House, Singapura 319637|
- Professional and personal development
- Collaborative work culture
- Work-life harmony
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
Fleischhacker LLP is the overseas branch of Fleischhacker GmbH & Co. KG. Started off as a medical software development company focusing mainly on our in-house medical software, from specialized medical connections to the management of work-flows in hospitals and field medicine. Today, we also conduct the core medical export business of our headquarters in Asia.
Located in Schwerte, Germany, Fleischhacker GmbH & Co. KG is a company specializing in medical and laboratory technology with substantial experience in international aid. In Germany, we predominantly supply hospitals, GPs’ surgeries, emergency services and corporations. Since 2007, Fleischhacker has also been distributing its MediConnect® software – a comprehensive solution for the management of clinical processes in hospitals and in GPs’ surgeries.
What Makes Us Different
It comes down to well-grounded know-how and comprehensive expertise within the hospital sector. Having extensive experience in equipping clinics and surgeries coupled with a high capability to streamline structures, we are able to optimize your processes. It is this optimization that encapsulates the quality of consulting and advice we offer. This extends from our belief that the key to securing substantial progress and quality in health care is achieved through the reorganization of clinical routines in hospitals through cutting edge processes, intelligent connections and innovative standardization.
Yet Fleischhacker is more than just a service provider. We are a partner you can trust. Our expertise extends to you by maximizing the quality of services you provide. For example, the modular planning of hospitals in developing countries, with its associated infrastructural challenges and medical problems, requires a high degree of structuring complex processes. We have the means to contribute substantially to this kind of project planning with our specialized experience, intuition and sensitivity.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: T08LL1247A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Braddell
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Temporary Import Export Admin Assistant position job vacancies
- Temporary job vacancies in 2023