Bishan Jobs Territorial Secretary For Business Administration Position at HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Territorial Secretary for Business Administration for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bishan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Territorial Secretary For Business Administration|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Salvation Army has been touching lives in Singapore since 1935 and we remain committed in serving the underprivileged in the community without discrimination. To us, every life is precious and we actively help those in need regardless of age, race or religion.
We are looking out for committed & passionate individuals who are eager to make a difference to the society to join our organisation.
About the Job
You will discharge the duties and responsibilities of the office consistent with the principles, standards accordance to the Orders and Regulations of The Salvation Army. You will conduct the affairs of the office responsibly and efficiently and motivate staff to do likewise.
You will conduct all activities of the office with a view to accomplishing the mission of The Salvation Army as described in its mission statement.
- Discharge the duties and responsibilities of their office consistent with the principles, standards of Orders and Regulations of The Salvation Army. They will ensure that all officers and employees under their control carry out their responsibilities in line with all issued Orders and Regulations, Memoranda, THQ Official Minutes and the instructions issued from time to time under the authority of the Territorial Commander.
- Consult with, guide and co-ordinate the administration of the Finance, Audit, Projects, Property, Public Relations (including Wills and Bequests), Communications, Commercial, Information Technology and Salvationist Resources Department Heads of Department, making certain that they know and understand their duties and responsibilities. The above heads of department are responsible to the Territorial Secretary for Business Administration for all aspects of their work.
- Ensure that effective financial planning, monitoring and reporting mechanisms, as approved by International Headquarters, exist to facilitate the management and control of all aspects of work in achieving the Territory’s objectives and to harness resources effectively.
- Provide effective arrangements for safeguarding the assets of The Salvation Army and its trusts and corporations ensuring financial propriety at all times and managing them effectively.
- Povide plans to meet the property needs of the Territory and the effective management of its property.
- Provide advice on meeting the Territory’s information technology needs in accordance with approved priorities, ensuring that the computer, phone and data systems provide the Territory with the daily flow of communication and information required to direct operations successfully.
- Confer with the Financial Director to ensure that a periodic audit of all accounts of the Territory is duly undertaken at least once a year. As Territorial Secretary for Business Administration you will chair the Territorial Audit Board at which the reports of audits at Divisional and social centres will be reviewed.
- Maintain a close interest and monitoring role in consultation with the Financial Director, in regard to the proper authorisation of all accounts for payment, verifying that satisfactory standards are followed in relation to audit requirements.
- Ensure, in cooperation with the Financial Director, that adequate cash liquidity is maintained to meet current liabilities, and that no less than quarterly reports of cash and bank balances are presented to the Territorial Management Board.
- Confer with the Financial Director in operating a wise programme of investment policy with the assistance of the Territorial Investment Governance Committee.
- Have overall responsibility for legacy administration, and for the faithfulness of allocation relative to the provisions of the Will. In addition, you must ensure that the legal requirements governing the acceptance and utilisation of legacies are duly met.
- Give particular attention to the several Salvation Army logos and registered trademarks and ensure the continued protection of this intellectual property.
- Oversight all business operations of Territorial Headquarters and continually review and develop guidelines and procedures that will ensure cost effective administration. The maintenance of the THQ building will be assigned to the Property Department.
- Review and approve job descriptions for all departmental personnel under your immediate jurisdiction. They must make certain that departmental personnel know what their duties and responsibilities are and give guidance as to their expected performance.
- In co-operation with Finance Director, ensure that final statements of accounts are prepared for local requirements and also in the IHQ form. This format will be an essential piece of management information, on which the administration may base financial strategies and commitments.
- Ensure that four copies of the audited Annual Financial Accounts are prepared and submitted to IHQ each year.
- Minimum Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience in business administration
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with members
- Organisational skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
The Salvation Army – Singapore District Office
20 Bishan Street 22, Singapore 579768
Please note that your application will be sent to and reviewed by the direct employer – The Salvation Army Singapore-
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.