Bishan Jobs Territorial Secretary For Programme Position at HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of territorial secretary for programme with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Services & Social Services and domiciled in Bishan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Territorial Secretary For Programme|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Social Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Salvation Army has been touching lives in Singapore since 1935 and we remain committed in serving the underprivileged in the community without discrimination. To us, every life is precious and we actively help those in need regardless of age, race or religion.
We are looking out for committed & passionate individuals who are eager to make a difference to the society to join our organisation.
About the Job
You will discharge the duties and responsibilities of the office consistent with the principles, standards accordance to the Orders and Regulations of The Salvation Army. You will conduct the affairs of the office responsibly and efficiently and motivate staff to do likewise.
You will conduct all activities of the office with a view to accomplishing the mission of The Salvation Army as described in its mission statement.
- Guiding and directing all aspects of programme management in Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand, assuring all policies and processes are congruent with the territory’s mission, values and strategic priorities.
- Assuring Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand compliance with all Orders & Regulations/Operating Policies related to programme.
- Act as an encourager and trainer, so that reporting personnel may perform more efficiently and effectively in their present assignments and endeavor to develop their capabilities for larger responsibilities.
- Conduct or participate in corps or programme meetings whenever feasible in accordance with Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand procedures for participation in special events and trips. He/She will serve, to the extent permitted by the primary responsibilities of this appointment, as an active soldier by personal participation and financial support.
- Increase, strengthen and effectively utilize all officers and programme employees. Directing all processes supporting programme statistics and monitoring of statistical trends.
- Responsible for the policies and processes that protect children and vulnerable adults, assuring compliance and, in cases of a breach of policy, administering discipline.
- Develop policies and processes related to adult, youth, social service, cross-cultural, corps growth and music programs of The Salvation Army as reflected with Regional commands, Districts and in cooperation with the Department of Women’s Ministry.
- Directing all processes supporting program evaluations, corps ministries, missions, music & arts, social services, social justice, youth & candidates.
- Supervise and coordinate of all processes related to Projects, Sponsorship and Self Denial activities including monitoring and support.
- Encourage the exploration of new models for corps ministry appropriate to the needs and potentials of the communities served, keeping in focus the particular needs of communities, the capacity of programme personnel, and potential financial resources.
- As a member of Territorial review teams, you will assist in the evaluation of programme goals and programme accomplishments; working closely with Territorial Cabinet in activities designed to promote the Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand strategic vision.
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience in Church & Social Community Centre
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with members
- Organisational skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
The Salvation Army – Singapore District Office
20 Bishan Street 22, Singapore 579768
Please note that your application will be sent to and reviewed by the direct employer – The Salvation Army Singapore-
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.