Downtown Core Jobs Test Engineer Position at Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Test Engineer. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Operate a hands-on role involving Penetration testing and Vulnerability assessment of the ICT systems (i.e. Web, Mobile, Thick Client, Network).
- Plan and create penetration testing methods, scripts, and tests. Carry out scoping activities to identify what components of a given system require penetration testing Define test requirements and criteria to carry out the Penetration Testing.
- Create reports and recommendations from findings, security issues and level of Risk.
- Advise on methods to fix or lower security risks to Development Team.
- Present findings, Risks, and conclusions to stakeholders.
- Automate penetration testing activities to save time and effort. Be a mentor and carry out training sessions to new joiners and junior resources on Penetration Testing activities.
- Involves on the Security Testing and other Tools procurement activities Work on the Penetration Testing Process improvement areas
- 6 years of relevant experience including Penetration Testing on (Web Application, Mobile, Thick Client and Infrastructure applications) Business risk along with good reporting writing and client presentation skills.
- Consulting experience within a Professional Services organization.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services,consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT,BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 385,00 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.58 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. For more information, visit us at ww.tcs.com.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 200308003M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)