Toa Payoh Jobs Therapy Aide #sgunitedjobs Position at Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Toa Payoh and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Therapy Aide #SGUnitedJobs in our business office, Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home
|Therapy Aide #sgunitedjobs
|Type of Work
|Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Assist the Therapists in providing appropriate therapy treatments (includes lifting, transferring and transporting patients)
- Assisting the therapists (occupational therapist and physiotherapist) in assessment, treatment plan development and progress review
- Evaluate, monitor and review treatment on a regular basis to document needs and progress of residents and ensure that treatment is appropriate and effective.
- Conducting group therapeutic exercises/activities and individualised rehabilitation treatment under the supervision of the therapists.
- Participate as a member of the health team via attending relevant ward rounds, meetings and team conferences, and involved in discussion of resident-related issues (e.g. updates on resident’s progress) with caregivers and family members.
- Ensure that all equipment and therapy tools are in good condition and working order.
- Keep proper inventory of and maintain all therapy equipment and fixtures by regular servicing and replacement of equipment.
- Maintain self-development through continuing education.
Training & Development
- Guide, supervise and train caregivers and volunteers on their performance of duties (including scheduling) and implementation of social and recreational activities for the residents.
- Provide training for caregivers in preparation for resident’s discharge back into home environment.
- GCE N Level
- Attained Training in either one of the courses:WSQ Higher Certificate / Advanced Certificate / in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care)Institute of Technical Education (ITE) Approved Training Centre (ATC) Healthcare (Home Care) Programme
Successful applicants without the qualifications will be sent for Certificate in Community Care (Community Care Traineeship Programme) with all courses funded by the employer.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.