Central Jobs Trade Finance Operations (id: 575748) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 5.000 - SGD 7.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Trade Finance Operations (id: 575748)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.000|
- Handles the full spectrum of documentary trade transactions
- Provides operational support and advice for trade finance transactions to customers
- Ensure timely and quality service to customers
- Processing trade service & finance transactions, including LC Advising, LC issuance, document processing, financing for both LC & non LC, and liaise with client for documentary aspects
- Processing accounting entry, reconciliation, and reporting on trade service & finance
- Ensure compliance of trade documents with the T&C of the LCs
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor degree/Diploma/GCE’A’ level with at least 3 years of Trade Service/Finance experiences in Banks is preferred.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills, team-player, ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization and demands of internal and external stakeholders
- Conversant in UCP600/ISBP/URC/URR/ISBP/Incoterms preferred
- Meticulous with working knowledge of AML/CFT and other regulations in Trade Finance is preferred
- Able to work in collaboration, not only within Trade Finance as main job, but also with other teams (i.e. remittance, loan admin, settlement and onboarding)
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 2007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R22109561 (Mohammed Firdaus Bin Ellias)
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days