Central Jobs Trade Operation Executive Position at CHAOKAI RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, CHAOKAI RESOURCES PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as trade operation executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.500 to a maximum of SGD 5.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|CHAOKAI RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
|Trade Operation Executive
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
• Work closely with traders to issue relevant trading contracts and negotiate contract terms with suppliers and customers.
• Perform planning and execution of shipment process in accordance to the trade contracts
• Draft L/C format and negotiate L/C terms with supplier and customer
• Liaise with the bank for import LC issuance, prepare export documents in accordance with LC requirements, handling discrepancies (if any), bill discounting, etc
• Handling full set of shipping documents after vessel completes loading and follow up on logistic issues.
• Ensure timely and accurate issuance of provisional, preliminary and final invoices in accordance to contractual terms
• Calculation of laytime and settling of demurrage/despatch of shipments handled.
• Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues encountered in daily operation
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the MDs
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in dry bulk commodity trading industry (experience in iron ore / steel trading will be an added advantage)
• Knowledge of import/export letter of credits, UCP600 and incoterms
• Able to communicate effectively in Mandarin and English with counterparties from Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Australia, India, etc
• Organized and meticulous to detail
• Singaporeans to apply only
• Salary will commensurate with relevancy in education and experience
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- 5 days work week
- Nice working environment
- Attraction remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chaokai Resources Pte Ltd was established in Singapore in 2018. We are an international trading company that deals with iron ore & steel industry. With our trading network covering areas in Asia-Pacific, Europe and America. We have a strong working relationship with many internationally renowned firms and enjoy a good reputation within the industry.With our steady and proactive development, we will continue to strive hard towards building reputable brand in the industry.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 201833768C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Raffles Place