Central Jobs Training Coordinator (1 Year Contract) – Csy Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Training Coordinator (1 year contract) - CSY. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 3.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Training Coordinator (1 Year Contract) - Csy
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- Effective document management practices, including the printing and filing of documents.
- Other administrative tasks that the supervisor assigns
- Maintaining the grounds and office facilities in a healthy condition.
- Purchase office supplies and household items
Training and development Coordinator
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, coordinating training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, HR training and more
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain an updated curriculum database and training records.
- Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on the outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
- Inform employees of scheduled training and track their progress.
- Recommend training materials and methods and manage the training budget.
- Coordinating office IT needs with vendor
- Contact person for IT malfunction for office staff.
- Creating new account for new staff
- Maintaining IT credentials such as Office 365, Printer ID, Synology Drive, and folders.
- Min Diploma or related experience
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in office administration.
- Diligent, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous and efficient in executing and overseeing assigned tasks
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office application (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, etc).
- Must be respectful and possesses cultural awareness and diversity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref30#trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chan Sin Yee (Joey)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110985
|20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Training Coordinator (1 Year Contract) - Csy position job vacancies