Central Jobs Training Executive Position at Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Training Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Education/Training & Training & Dev. and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Training Executive.
|Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Education/Training, Training & Dev.
You are required to administer, organize, develop and deliver relevant training programs to enhance the competency of Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders. This involves evaluation of training materials, co-ordination of training programs and maintenance of training records. You are also required to regularly assess the training needs of the sales teams and develop suitable training plans to meet changing needs of the financial advisory business. This includes both classroom training and E-Learning.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year relevant experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Advisory business is advantageous
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Uphold integrity and professionalism
- Meticulous and well-organised
- Independent and fast learner
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1975, PhillipCapital has grown as an integrated Asian financial house with a global presence that offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail, corporate and institutional customers.
Our comprehensive suite of financial products and services includes fund management, managed accounts, unit trusts, insurance planning, regular savings, contracts for difference, exchange traded funds, investment research, equity financing, property; and broking in bonds, securities, futures, foreign exchange, precious metals and commodities. Institutions can also benefit from our corporate finance and advisory services as well as information technology solutions.
PhillipCapital (with headquarters in Singapore) operates in the financial hubs of 16 countries, with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, UAE, UK, France, Turkey, Australia and USA.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 197501035Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Grand Building