Downtown Core Jobs Training Manager Position at Carlton Hotel (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Carlton Hotel (Singapore) Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Downtown Core and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Training Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Education/Training & Training & Dev.
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 5.300 - SGD 6.200 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Carlton Hotel (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.300|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.200|
1. Oversee all the required training programs (for an ATO) and equips staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks.
2. Responsible for the development and implementation of training strategies that has been aligned with the organizational goals.
3. Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
4. Develop and conduct hotel induction and orientation program.
5. Determine training budget and effectively optimizes the budget for effective training for the workforce.
6. Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
7. Conduct soft skills training that relevant to the Hotel operations.
8. Liaise with institution for Internship programs.
9. Deal with the relevant authorities for training grant applications and claim.
10. Other tasks as and when assigned by the Management
Education & Work Experience
1. Degree in hotel/HRM with WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA).
2. 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in the hotel Industry
3. Good presentation, communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
4. Able to motivate, influence and build rapport at all levels
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Carlton Hotel Singapore is an upscale business hotel that offers its guests the best of Singapore. Combining international standards with exceptional service and local charm, Carlton Hotel offers 940 elegantly designed spacious rooms and is strategically located in the heart of Singapore. Comprehensive range of facilities and services include two club lounges, four F&B outlets including the award-winning Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant, a gym and pool as well as 13 versatile functions rooms to create a seamless and enjoyable stay for each individual.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 197201840D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Flexi Benefits Claim, Corporate Attire / Uniform