Downtown Core Jobs Treasury Executive (banking) Position at Olam International Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Downtown Core and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Olam International Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Treasury Executive (Banking) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Olam International Ltd|
|Position||Treasury Executive (banking)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
What you will do:
- Handle daily treasury operational matters in support of business units including, but not limited to, assigning appropriate banks with limits availability to issue documentary letters of credit or performance bonds and checking against monthly business budgets to ensure budget limits are observed.
- Responsible for an assigned portfolio banks to ensure banking transactions with business units run smoothly; intervene as necessary when treasury’s help is needed to solve operational problems connected with LC issuance, acceptance, settlement.
- Be familiar with inhouse sanctions screening process including prior checks with banks to determine banks’ availability to support certain trade or payment flows.
- Interface with Corporate Finance, Tax, Company Secretary or other internal stakeholders as may be necessary to address internal or audit-related queries or requests associated with treasury transactions
- Interface with the Shared Services team in Chennai, India on an ongoing basis to ensure treasury transactions are correctly captured in treasury systems, transaction processing & bank/LC/Loan reconciliations.
- Be part of the KYC team and able to manage banks’ KYC requirements and provide assistance on bank account opening and/or back-end systems set up requirements.
- Be familiar with inhouse ERP systems and processes to provide effective support to Treasury and business units
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting from a recognised university.
- At least 5-6 years’ Treasury operations experience preferably in an MNC environment or banking industry.
- Good communication skills in written as well as spoken English.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at various levels within the organization as well as with external counterparties.
- Possess initiative and problem-solving Skills
- Exposure to an SAP environment will be an added advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Olam Food Ingredients (ofi):
We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients.Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we're with, whatever we're doing, we alwaysmake it real.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 199504676H
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Marina One East Tower