Downtown Core Jobs Unix Engineer | Solaris | Aix Position at Xcellink Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as UNIX Engineer | Solaris | AIX. For those of you who live in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Xcellink Pte Ltd, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Xcellink Pte Ltd|
|Position||Unix Engineer | Solaris | Aix|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
An L2 Engineer with working experience in Solaris and/or AIX.
Person is responsible for managing day to day support of operational tasks, requests, incidents and changes meeting customer’s requirements and Service Level Agreements.
The activities & skills include:
- Linux OS, Sun Solaris & Veritas installation, Software and Patch management
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux Servers, Solaris & AIX
- Hands-on experience of system management, system setup and managing as well as configuring them
- Demonstrable experience in UNIX, Linux Server Support, designing, troubleshooting and storage implementation.
- Administration of Redhat Linux systems, Solaris, Storage, Veritas Net Backup, SAN Switch, Storage (SAN & NAS)
- Scripting Knowledge must be on Bash
- Experience in UX/Linux/VMware/DB support and maintenance
- Volume Manager Administration Network OS / SW installation and OS patching skills on UNIX (RHEL)
- Proven analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Assists with Backups and recovery
- Knowledge of clustering and High availability management along with Virtualization solutions
- LINUX /Red Hat – Configure and upgrade of linux systems and servers
- Experience in Network and Firewalls along with knowledge about the Linux system files, boot process and Run levels.
- Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of server and network hardware and peripherals.
- Experienced in troubleshooting system, middleware, and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software, analysing system logs and identifying potential issues/incident
- Analysing, troubleshooting, and correcting system problems remotely and on-site
- Responsibility for documenting incident RCA report the configuration of the system and system performance tuning
- Responsibility for security compliance, patching, health check & hardening remediation
- Performing routine audits of systems and software and perform system devices backups
- Performing standard or project change request as per change window
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The best of Xcellink today is the result of having evolved through more than 2 decades of Enterprise ICT Operations management experience and capabilities development as a trusted vendor partner to high-growth global companies, established local enterprises and government-linked corporations. We have delivered over SGD$150 million worth of operations management services in the past decade to support our clients in their strategic IT deployments.
Our long-standing ICT services experience is wide-ranging in the domains of Data Centre Operations, Network Command Centre Operations, IT Security Operations, Technical Helpdesk Services, Onsite Field Services, Applications Support, and IT Assets Staging Operations. We have helped our clients set up operational teams and work processes from scratch, and have transitioned and offshored service delivery operations to countries like Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and India. We have been well-entrusted by our clients for multiple resource-intensive & mission-critical IT delivery projects where we deployed up to several hundreds of IT professional manpower within each of such projects. Even so, it is not just the services volume, capacity and scale that we care about at Xcellink. Even for a single professional resource or a short term project, as long as it is mission-critical and strategic to our clients’ success, we make it our prerogative to offer our best solutions and services available.
Because we love Technology and care about the development of our People, we will always evolve our business and create new services to serve our stakeholders better as the market landscape transforms. Today, Xcellink offers more than just Enterprise ICT operations management services in our portfolio; We have our analytical and technology savvy Enterprise Solutions team bringing great business software and process innovation ideas to CXOs, and we have a resourceful team of Talent Search specialists to serve our talent-conscious clientele for their Technology and Tech-savvy hiring needs.
License No. 03C5577
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199500562M
- EA No.: 03C5577
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days