Central Region Jobs Up To $2400, Service And Safety In Hotel, Permanent, Concierge / Crowd Control Position at RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, we RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as up to $2400, service and safety in hotel, permanent, concierge / crowd control and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.400.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd|
|Position||Up To $2400, Service And Safety In Hotel, Permanent, Concierge / Crowd Control|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.400|
Position: Service and Safety Associate
- Permanent position
- Working days: 5 days between Monday – Sunday.
- Rotating shifts
- Morning: 7am-4:30pm
- Afternoon: 12:30pm-10:00pm
- Night Shift: 09:30pm-7:00am
- Working Locations: Near Orchard or Great World MRT
- Salary: Up to $2400/month
- Assist to guests’ requests, luggage handling
- Patrols assigned areas maintaining buildings and grounds security, responds to emergency situations, assists in searches, and observes and reports special hazards.
- Responds to and assists with emergency and assistance calls, or other situations
- Assists with building evacuations and crowd and traffic control.
- Acts in response to suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in assigned area.
- Inspects and maintains emergency and safety equipment and vehicles and reports malfunctions.
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE O/N Levels and above
- Preferred to have 1 year related experience in safety, security, or fire prevention work.
- Fluent in security industry standards and methods
- Must hold and maintain applicable state guard certifications and licenses
Interested applicants may apply through the following methods:
1) Text 96169881 with Job Code “Service Safety” OR
2) Send your resume/CV via APPLY NOW button below (Email: feliciajy.lim[at]recruitfirst.co)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Felicia Lim Jia Ying
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 13C6342
- EA No.: 13C6342
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Specific Location: Promenade
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Up To $2400, Service And Safety In Hotel, Permanent, Concierge / Crowd Control position job vacancies