Queenstown Jobs Vehicle Technician Position at MOTOSERV PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Queenstown and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MOTOSERV PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Vehicle Technician and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.800 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MOTOSERV PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
Mechanics from Motoserv Pte Ltd is one of the pioneer batches in Singapore who completed Hybrid / EV Service & Repair Training with certification from the Institute of Motor Industry, IMI (UK). Established in 1920, IMI (UK) is the UK’s most respected and admired industry body which provides qualifications, accreditations and Gold Standard for professionals working in the automotive industry. 7 outlets island wide.
Working Hours – 9am-6pm
Monday – Sartuday
Location – South
As Vehicle Technician you will be a team player with great work ethic. Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician
• Undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repairs on vehicles in the workshop
• Good technical skills.
• Strong diagnostic and fault finding skills
• Good attitude and a time-conscious individual
• Min 3 Year Experian in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Opportunity to Promote
In house Training
- Meal Allowance
- Opportunity to Promote
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 201529325H
- Specific Location: Bukit Merah