Central Region Jobs Vessel Operations Executive Position at Supreme Maritime Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Supreme Maritime Services Pte. Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as vessel operations executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Supreme Maritime Services Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Vessel Operations Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Be the primary point of contact for the Master of the vessel ensuring that a close, cooperative bond is built on trust and mutual respect.
- Provide support, guidance and direction as needed.
- Appoint and liaise with port agents, plan, and monitor port operations to result in effective port turn around.
- Ensure stowage plans are optimised to maximise intakes in the most economic fashion.
- File/follow up on all voyage related matters from Charterers.
- Monitor day to day performance of the vessel in compliance with CP, including speed performance and bunker consumption and promote weather routing and route optimisation (SECA zones etc).
- Daily update of vessel schedule to Charterers.
- Be responsible for commercial documentation such as B/Ls and LOIs.
- Prepare laytime calculations.
- Ensure timely and accurate input into company’s software system.
- Monitor profit and loss of respective vessel voyages.
Voyage Fiscal Management
- Monitor voyage related fiscal items including agency disbursement.
- Verify agent PDA and FDA invoices and arrange payment.
- Monitor freight/dead freight/demurrage/rebillables and other claim invoices.
- Prepare and send out freight invoices.
- Prepare and send out deviation and interim port invoices.
- Prepare and send out rebillable invoices.
- Prepare and send out demurrage invoices.
- Send out weekly reminder to Charterers for outstanding invoices.
- Prepare Charter Hire statements and arrange for payments promptly.
- Liaise with P&I and legal/lawyer to settle disputes.
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma in Maritime Studies or Logistics or in relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge of Charter Party terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Quick to response.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Supreme Maritime Services Pte Ltdis a privately owned shipping company with a strong presence in Asian market.We manage and operate a fleet of dry bulk carriers and are expanding our fleet size to meet our customers’ growth plans.Supreme is managed by a team of experienced professionals who strive on service and performance excellence.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 202022802R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mobile Phone Allowance
- Specific Location: Raffles Place
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Vessel Operations Executive position job vacancies