Central Jobs Vice President – Sourcing Manager (networks & Infrastructure) (singapore) – Cao Office Management Position at Nomura Singapore Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Nomura Singapore Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Vice President - Sourcing Manager (Networks & Infrastructure) (Singapore) - CAO Office Management and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Nomura Singapore Limited|
|Position||Vice President - Sourcing Manager (networks & Infrastructure) (singapore) - Cao Office Management|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit **
Aon’s Benefit Index®, Nomura’s benefits rank #1 amongst our competitors
Nomura are currently in the process of implementing a new, centrally-managed Global Technology Sourcing function, which has the sponsorship and support of senior stakeholders within the firm. The function consists of members of the existing regional Sourcing teams together with a number of newly created roles. This job description relates to one of these new roles.
Key objectives critical to success:
Working as part of a Category team that operates as part of an overall Global Technology Sourcing team. Making an ongoing, tangible contribution to cost efficiency and commercial/contractual risk management, through:
1) Supporting the Network and Infrastructure Category Lead with the overall development and management of the spend category
2) Plan creation, development and spend management of IT Security portfolio
3) No direct reports however there will be some workload oversight of, and close collaboration required with one team member based in Powai, India within Network and Infrastructure team, as well as members within the International Sourcing team located in numerous Nomura regions
4) Managing and/or contributing to category-wide efficiency and governance initiatives
5) Effective management and delivery of new deals and renewals, including:
- Influencing the adoption of appropriate sourcing strategies and activities
- Leading RFPs and complex and high-profile commercial/contractual negotiations
- Significant interaction with internal clients and external vendors
- Creating and presenting impactful deal summaries/recommendations
- Working as part of cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Maintaining deal pipelines
6) Providing a commercial advisory service to internal stakeholders
7) Supporting the ongoing development of Nomura’s Sourcing function
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Degree level qualification
- CIPS or other professional Sourcing/Procurement qualification desirable
- Previous 10 years of sourcing experience and demonstrable capabilities in the following areas:-
i. Negotiation of complex, high value regional/global deals in different areas within Network and Infrastructure including but not limited to obsolescence programmes, telco, voice, connectivity, utility, IT Security products and/or services
ii. Knowledge of the pricing and contracting measures for global enterprise level suppliers e.g. BT, Cisco, HP
ii. Experience of IT Security would be an advantage
iv. Re-negotiation and value extraction from embedded legacy / incumbent suppliers
v. Ability to identify contractual, operational and commercial risks in particular complex projects and apply mitigation measures without impacting project delivery objectives
vi. Portfolio opportunity analysis and subsequent benefit delivery
vii. Comprehensive understanding of commercial levers and legal terms and conditions relating to Network and Infrastructure products and/or services
vii. Understanding of different software licensing arrangements e.g. infrastructure, enterprise, perpetual, subscription etc.
ix. Portfolio opportunity analysis
x. Team workload planning in conjunction with Network and Infrastructure Stakeholders and Category Lead
xi. Compiling and maintaining performance, tracking and status reporting
- Previous cross-regional team experience would be desirable
- Experience in a Banking environment is an advantage but not essential
- Strong and experienced commercial and contract negotiator
- Excellent understanding of key contract clauses and risks related to relevant spend categories
- Is highly credible, an effective communicator (written and verbal) and is able to influence senior external vendors and senior internal clients
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and manage a large volume of projects
- Can contribute effectively to and/or co-ordinate cross-functional teams
- Can drive projects to a conclusion while maintaining a high quality of task delivery
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This Job Description is for reference only, and whilst this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The management reserves the right to revise the job and may, at his or her discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
|Address||10 Marina Blvd, Tower 2, #33-02 Nomura Research Institute Singapore Pte Ltd, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Singapura 018983|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 197201440E