Central Jobs Vp/avp, Acquisition Team Lead, Consumer Unsecured Loans, Consumer Banking Group Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as VP/AVP, Acquisition Team Lead, Consumer Unsecured Loans, Consumer Banking Group. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, DBS Bank Limited, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Vp/avp, Acquisition Team Lead, Consumer Unsecured Loans, Consumer Banking Group
|Type of Work
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Strategically grow acquisition of Unsecured Lending suite of products, expanding outreach through internal assets and explore new external digital channels.
- Expand outreach through new digital media channels/OOH marketing channels.
- Assume the role of Squad Lead for Unsecured Lending Performance Cell I Join Squad, leading M1-M4 members to improve Customers’ journeys and experience.
- Collaborate with cognitive banking team to calibrate and pivot strategy to drive higher conversion.
- Leverage on self-serve capabilities (UI/UX and Campaign in-app self serve) to achieve velocity in experiment, followed by implementation to drive acquisition volume.
- Using Control Tower to identify trend and translate to actionable insights to drive myinfo adoption, higher STP rate and lower TAT time.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years of working experience in the Banking Industry is preferred.
- Good grasp of the Unsecured Lending products and/or portfolio activities.
- Comfortable leading rituals & run day-to-day with Managing-Through-Journey.
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical skills.
- Driven, consistently meeting expectations and resourceful.
- Good appreciation of financial market trends.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
|68 Orchard Rd, #B1-25 Plaza DBS Plaza Singapura Branch, Singapore 238839
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)