Central Jobs Vp, People Experience, – Workplace & Change Management #jobsthatmatter #seek Position at United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as VP, People Experience, - Workplace & Change Management #JobsThatMatter #Seek. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
|Vp, People Experience, - Workplace & Change Management #jobsthatmatter #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
VP, People Experience, Workplace and Change Management, Corporate Real Estate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 . Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
Corporate Real Estate ServicesWe man and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease manment, facilities manment, workplace transformation as well as security and general service matters.UOB Group has a total of 7.1M sf of real estate of which 3.6Mk sf are offices housing ca. 25k employees globally.Group CRES embarked on the workplace transformation journey, since April 2018. By end 2022, ca. 0.75M sf of office spaces will be transformed in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Our UOB High Performance Workplace transformation will be a progressive one throughout the next 3 to 5 .
- It is the intent of this role to ensure that during our workplace transformation journey employees are effectively engaged, be better communicated and be ready to perform at their optimum in a hybrid workplace setting. CRES is looking for a dynamic, engaged and creative individual with a strong sense of ownership and outcome driven. A team play who can ideate, co-create and execute in an efficient manner with relevant team and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Workplace Strategy, with a deep understanding of data analytics while delivering change management
- Lead and drive change man to promote awareness with regards to
- Workplace Transformation (Space Technology)
- People nda related aspects (Mindset Behavior)
- Develop content for a range of change communications collaterals tools
- Influence UOB Business stakeholders on recommended approach
- Embrace the hybrid workplace setting
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Agile Growth mindset
- Man issues and crisis as appropriate and when need arises
- Keeping up with in trend current affairs
- Ensure good quality and consistency in materials produced and published
- A good 7 to 10 of relevant experience
- Good understanding of our real estate business, its potential impact and communicating and fleshing out ideas to create awareness
- Good presentation skills to interpret business information and data
- A strategic thinker with strong problems solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Soft skills – A people person who can effectively engage in both formal and an informal setting
- Excellent English writing skill with the ability to bring about ideas to life in a concise and engaging manner
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s , race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193500026Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Vp, People Experience, - Workplace & Change Management #jobsthatmatter #seek position job vacancies