Central Jobs Vp, People Experience, – Workplace & Change Management #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter — #letsgotowork Position at United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as VP, People Experience, - Workplace & Change Management #JobsThatMatter #Seekbetter -- #LetsGoToWork and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)|
|Position||Vp, People Experience, - Workplace & Change Management #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter -- #letsgotowork|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
VP, People Experience, Workplace and Change Manment, Corporate Real Estate Services About UOBUnited Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 . Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the DepartmentCorporate Real Estate ServicesWe man and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease manment, facilities manment, workplace transformation as well as security and general service matters.UOB Group has a total of 7.1M sf of real estate of which 3.6Mk sf are offices housing ca. 25k employees globally.Group CRES embarked on the workplace transformation journey, since April 2018. By end 2022, ca. 0.75M sf of office spaces will be transformed in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Our UOB High Performance Workplace transformation will be a progressive one throughout the next 3 to 5 . Job Responsibilities
- It is the intent of this role to ensure that during our workplace transformation journey employees are effectively engd, be better communicated and be ready to perform at their optimum in a hybrid workplace setting. CRES is looking for a dynamic, engd and creative individual with a strong sense of ownership and outcome driven. A team play who can ideate, co-create and execute in an efficient manner with relevant team and stakehers.
- Good understanding of Workplace Strategy, with a deep understanding of data analytics while delivering change manment
- Lead and drive change man to promote awareness with regards to
- Workplace Transformation (Space Technology)
- People nda related aspects (Mindset Behavior)
- Develop content for a range of change communications collaterals tools
- Influence UOB Business stakehers on recommended approach
- Embrace the hybrid workplace setting
- Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA)
- Agile Growth mindset
- Man issues and crisis as appropriate and when need arises
- Keeping up with in trend current affairs
- Ensure good quality and consistency in materials produced and publid
- A good 7 to 10 of relevant experience
- Good understanding of our real estate business, its potential impact and communicating and fleshing out ideas to create awareness
- Good presentation skills to interpret business information and data
- A strategic thinker with strong problems solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Soft skills – A people person who can effectively eng in both formal and an informal setting
- Excellent English writing skill with the ability to bring about ideas to life in a concise and engaging manner
Be a part of UOB FamilyUOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s , race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.Apply now and make a difference.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193500026Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Vp, People Experience, - Workplace & Change Management #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter -- #letsgotowork position job vacancies