Geylang Jobs Warehouse Assistant Position at QSS Safety Products (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we QSS Safety Products (S) Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of warehouse assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Geylang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||QSS Safety Products (S) Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Good career progression
- On the job training provided
- Perform warehouse duty of receiving & checking
- Ensure proper cargo checking upon receipt
- Carry out daily physical stock check of remaining cargo in warehouse and update report for distribution
- Accurate data entry of pick pages; resulting in the printing and collating of invoices for specific customers and Dispatch routes
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness & housekeeping of warehouse area
- Observe safe warehouse practices and security
- Handle customer goods return
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the manager from time to time
- Minimum ‘N’ / ‘O’ Levels; At least 1 year working experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Perform simple data entry duties
- Must know basic English (speak & write)
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with a team
- Preferably Singaporean
- Both genders may apply
Interested candidates, please email your resume to **@qss-safety.com
or call 63471** for an interview
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QSS Safety Products (S) Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based company with over 60 years of industry knowledge and experience with maximising personnel safety for both workplace and household with a comprehensive range of protective equipment & safety solutions that conform to major quality standards.
We have been the trusted solutions provider for many SMEs and MNCs since 1960, and we offer a wide range of safety equipment & solutions, from 3M, Ansell, Dupont, and Sysbel to local brands such as QUEBEE, Safeware, and WalkMaster.
Our mission is to be an advocator and educator of a safe environment for everyone; bringing fulfilment and enjoyment into people’s life by safeguarding their safety. Everyone should have a safe workplace and home environment to live life to its fullest because" Life Is A Gift ".
We are an ISO 9001 GDPMDS and OHSAS 1800 certified company and the proud winner of the Professional Enterprise Award (Prestige) and the Prestige brand award under the Heritage brand category.
We are also one of the Singapore TOP SME 100 (From 200 – 2018); the winners of the Professional Enterprise Award (Prestige) 2007, Singapore Prestige Brand Award 2010 – Heritage Brand and Asia Pacific Excellence Brand Award (2012).
- Industry: Environment/Health/Safety
- Registration No.: 198802063H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical Insurance