West Jobs Warehouse Officer (non- Shift Work) Position at Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Warehouse Officer (Non- shift work) in our business office, Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.600, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd
|Warehouse Officer (non- Shift Work)
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the proper planning of manpower deployment and workload to support the export container stuffing activities.
- Co-ordinate and resolve operational problems with HAPE, APBS (CSO) and haulier.
- Ensure accurate issuance of finished products for export market. Provide cover of duties for domestic operations in absence of team members.
- Ensure that finished products are stocked in an appropriate manner so they are readily accessible for use and easy for shelf life rotation.
- Responsible for proper and full documentation for submission to Customs within stipulated time, e.g. Daily Stuffing report, in accordance to Customs and Excise department regulations.
- Execute measures for security and protection from pilferage of all finished products assigned to the store.
- When necessary, operate forklift to support the operations
- Map out exact location for finished products to be placed after verification of product type and quantity upon receipt from Packaging department, ensuring warehouse operations standard are complied with.
- Ensuring correct amount and type of products are loaded into the containers.
- Ensure that inspection and sign off are carried out for empty container per ISO procedure prior to container loading
- Seal containers with custom-authorized seal.
- Responsible for timely and accurate loading of removal truck and verify that finished products match the delivery notes and supported with relevant permits.
- Responsible for proper documentation for accountability of all finished products at all stages of the operation, i.e. confirm sale of finished products to export customer in computerized system and availability of relevant customs permit.
- Conduct daily inventories of store to ensure adequate stock for issuance and that all finished products are accounted for. Note and report shortages, damages or other discrepancies.
- Responsible for up-to-date inventory of all finished products, both physical and electronic, and ensure accuracy of all reports and summaries.
- Flexible on working hours.
- Ability to perform heavy manual labor tasks as required.
- Demonstrated high standards of ethical conduct.
- Work area subject to weather conditions.
- Forklift Driver license preferred.
- Attractive Benefits
- Career Development Opportunities
- Great Place to Work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We’re the largest and most sustainable brewer in Singapore, and we’ve been brewing the best beers and brands since 1931.We’re home to Tiger Beer, the world’s fastest growing premium beer that was born in Singapore. Since then, we’ve gone on to expand our portfolio of premium beer and cider brands like Heineken®, Guinness, Strongbow, Archipelago craft beer, and low- and no- alcohol beers.Our entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to innovation and excellence lets us stay ahead of ever-changing consumer trends while protecting the planet and making sustainability and corporate responsibility an integral part of what we do.We Are Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore. We Are HEINEKEN.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 196200172Z
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Work Arrangements, Company Shuttle Service, Flexible Benefits