Kallang Jobs Warehouse Specialist (logistics/ Shipping/ Kallang) Position at Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd – SCS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Warehouse Specialist (Logistics/ Shipping/ Kallang). For those of you who live in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd - SCS, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd – SCS|
|Position||Warehouse Specialist (logistics/ Shipping/ Kallang)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Warehouse Specialist (Logistics/ Shipping/ Kallang)
12-Months contract (Renewable / Convertible)
Salary $3500 depending on experience
Our Client is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They are actively looking for Warehouse Specialist to join their team.
- Receiving, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Dispatch or release of items and execute shipments to internal and external customers effectively.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence of materials.
- GRN’s preparation for both Import & Domestic (MIRO, MIGO, J1IEX).
- Dispatching of materials to customer end.
- Co-ordination with transporters for inward and outward materials.
- Co-ordination with Project team and Sales team for the planning of dispatch.
- Maintain stock statement monthly after completion of month end.
- Co-ordinate and load containers, pallets and trucks for delivery via Road, Air, and ship (Domestic & Exports)
- Loading and unloading of trucks, and complete required paperwork.
- Sending mail to concern project manager for receipt of material.
- Planning and co-ordinate receipt of all incoming shipments. Process goods receive, damage report, storage, put away, release of items to internal customers and execute shipments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Stores items in bins, on floors or on shelves in a convenient location for removal when needed, includes marking or tagging articles as necessary for identification purposes
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Team for receipt of materials
- Co-ordination with Packers, Project Team & Finance Team for arrangement of materials to be dispatch customers.
- Handling of Inventory / Stores and coordination of Inventory audit with Internal & External Agency/Authorities
- Ensuring efficient and smooth running of warehouse daily operations and maintain high standard of housekeeping and safety practices. Assist the Senior Logistic Specialist or management in any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Assist for ISO Audit.
- Minimum Diploma in any field and with at least 10 year of experience in handling logistic, warehouse and distribution center activities in a project related environment.
- Familiar with import and export permit, shipping documentation, Certificate of Origin application, Letter of Credit etc.
- SAP MM & SD Module experience is ideal
- Packing/Logistic experience
- Possess forklift driving license
- Able to start work within short notice/immediately
Lim Pey Chyi – Apple.lim(A)manpower.com.sg
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, which creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Manpower has provided organizations in Singapore with a continuum of staffing solutions from the incidental to the strategic since 1996, working with businesses to help them win. In the Human Age, where talent has replaced access to capital as the key competitive differentiator, Manpower Singapore leverages its trusted brand to develop a deep talent pool, providing clients with access to the people they need, fast. Manpower Singapore creates powerful connections between organizations and the talent they need to enhance their competitiveness and unleash their workforce potential. By creating these powerful connections, we help everybody achieve more than they imagined, and power the future of work.
See what is humanly possible at manpower.com.sg.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: .
- EA No.: 02C3423
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees